$650 / 3200ft2 - Intentional Community. Northern CA Seeking RVers for 40'x80' Space. (Nevada City, CA)
|Laundry||Laundry on site|
We are a community of 10 people (and growing) that feel fortunate we can live, work and play on our 18 acre Intentional Community outside Nevada City, CA without too much impact from Covid. Why? Because we grow our own food, raise our own chickens and goats and operate our Willow Springs Lodge and Welcoming Center, powered by Solar. The yoga studio, hot tub, sauna, and the tranquil water feature and meandering paths throughout the property provides the setting for our wellness retreats being offered this coming year in our new 36′ x 48′ open air pavilion.
We support each other, respect each other, enjoy social gatherings with each other and pinch ourselves with how lucky we feel. We share spiritual values and lean definitely to the left. We all share enriched values and co-create a vision of the ever-evolving shared living experience at the Karma Community at Willow Springs.
If you own a motorhome, 5th wheel or trailer, Celebrate a New Beginning and come check us out. We currently offer:
• Full and Partial RV pads for those with a house on wheels
We are extremely interested in talking with COUPLES that have skills in one or more of the following fields:
* Carpentry/Welding: always in need of handyman skills and converting Shipping Containers to Tiny Homes
* Web Development and Management Of Club Membership Software
* Facilitation in Personal Growth and Wellness workshops and retreats.
So all of us can determine if this is a good match, and due to precautions with COVID-19, we are implementing the following procedure:
1) Send us an email explaining why you are interested in living in a rural environment, how many people are included in your party, and share your interests with participating in an intentional community that promotes sustainable living practices;
2) Share with us anything you would like so we can get a feel for the kind of person you are;
3) Identify your skills or talents that could be a help to the ongoing management of the community;
4) Please indicate your source of income for rent?
5) Please provide us your phone number so we can contact you directly.
If we feel there is a good connection, we will initiate a phone conversation and if that goes well, we will arrange a site visit for you to “test the waters”.
This might not be right for everyone but if it is right, it can be magical. Come explore and find out for yourself.
Mark and Trish Hughes
RV pad, RV site, RV lots, hookups, full hookup, full hook-up, RV hookups, RV space, RV resort, RV park, RV share