United Finance Co.
employment type: full-time
job title: Account Representative
There is strong potential for growth and advancement for successful hires.
We have structured training programs. Our training programs provide extensive training and hands-on experience in the field of consumer lending. Upon completion of our training and internship program, our goal is that you become an effective and successful member of our staff in a high paced and competitive environment.
United Finance Co. is a locally owned consumer finance company doing business since 1922. We currently operate 26 offices throughout Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Idaho.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Great Customer Service Skills
* Pass a Credit Check (no derogatory items on credit)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and Windows Environment
* Drug Screening (United Finance does pre-employment drug screening but no longer conducts pre-employment drug screening for marijuana)
* Criminal Background Check
Preferred (but not required) may increase hourly rate:
* Experience in the Finance and/or Banking Industry
* Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
Benefits we provide:
* Competitive base salary
* Career advancement opportunities and the training to get you there
* Excellent benefits package—Medical, dental, paid vacation, an outstanding profit sharing plan and much more.
Please visit our website at www.unitedfinance.com to see details about our Company.