Accountant (Bingen, Washington)
|How To Applyemail@example.com|
GDM Architects and Engineers (www.gdm-ae.com) has an opening for an accountant in our Bingen, WA Office. Responsibilities include:
• Posts invoices, assists with accounts receivable, and prepares various accounting reports weekly.
• Maintains project setup and project close in appropriate manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of project’s evidence.
• Prepares client invoices in accordance with the contract terms.
• Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances and all other financial aspects, prepares specialized reports and accounting data analysis.
• Prepares various journal entries such as: revenue adjustments, cost accruals, provision for loss.
• Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Work in Progress, Unbilled and Unearned items.
• Follows company policies, procedures and US GAAP, statutory requirements and DCAA controls.
• Effectively communicates with the project team during the entire life cycle of the project and provides continuous support and guidance.
• Liaises with other departments, clients and outside vendors to resolve cross-functional matters.
• Ensures that all deadlines are met.
• Participates in internal and external audits.
• Submits recommendations for improvements and actively participates in company’s initiatives in this area (process, procedures, systems and controls improvements).
• Pro-actively provides work leadership and shares broad accounting knowledge to co-workers on complex assignments, projects or tasks.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree with courses in accounting and a minimum of three (3) years progressive experience or a combination of relevant education and experience. Must have good communication skills, both oral and written. Deltek Ajera experience is a plus.
• Ability to obtain SECRET Clearance through FBI is a plus.
• Excellent, pay, benefits, and enjoyable work environment.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org