Accounting Assistant & Front Office Coordinator
|How To Apply||https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/glorybeefoods/jobs/1900429-26693|
Who We Are:
GloryBee started with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of our community. We believe our company is a force for good by supplying True Source certified honey and other organic & Non-GMO ingredients to the food & beverage markets. We live our mission by providing high quality, ethically sourced ingredients that nourish people and the planet. We seek team members who have an affinity for natural ingredients, healthy living and genuine relationships. Our culture is very much that of a family; we are sustainable, we are stewards of the land and of the people, and we are committed to paving a way to a profitable future. Our vision is a healthy world where bees and people thrive. Won’t you join us?
Your Contributions to the Team:
As the Accounting Assistant & Front Office Coordinator you will support the Accounting Department by carrying out a variety of accounts receivable related functions, in addition to providing primary support and coordination of the front office. A typical day could include greeting and registering guests, fielding incoming phone calls, and processing payments. To be successful in this detail-oriented role, you will exhibit a high level of time management, accuracy, follow through, and customer service. This role has no direct reports and is based on site at our Production Facility located at 120 N. Seneca Road. The typical work week is Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3 years of accounting experience, highly preferred
- An understanding of payment processing, highly desired
- Beginning to Intermediate skill level with Excel to include knowledge of general formulas, filter, and sort
- Prior 10 key experience; 8,000 keystrokes per hour or higher, preferred
- Excellent customer service and timely follow through
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and process large amounts of data
- High level of problem solving and research capabilities
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly; prior ERP or Accounting software experience, a plus
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Skilled at refocusing in a disruptive environment
- Associates degree or higher, preferred
Why You Should Join the GloryBee Family:
- Dynamic, forward thinking company that is passionate about healthy living, sustainability and quality, natural ingredients and products
- Rewards and recognition for superior performance
- Collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives
- Exceptional benefits program including medical, dental and vision, along with healthy living reimbursements, generous 401(k) match, competitive paid time off and liberal holiday schedules
- You will be embraced by company culture that is very much that of a family and acquire over 100 new “family members”
- Visit our website to learn more at https://glorybee.com/careers
We are tobacco and drug free (to include marijuana) at GloryBee.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below