Accounting Support (Anderson)
Accounting Support (Anderson)
|Salary||Excellent wage and benefit package with growth opportunities|
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Accounting Support person to work collaboratively with various divisions within the Company. This is an entry-level general accounting position located in Anderson, CA.
About The Position
• Accounts Payable & Log Accounting, guidance on company procedures and payment processing
• Accounts Receivable reporting and reconciliations
• General Ledger account reconciliation and various monthly & quarterly accounting responsibilities
• Quarterly tax reports and payments
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely; ability to update roll-forwards & troubleshoot worksheets
• General office duties including help on accounting projects
• Cross-train in related positions to maintain our team environment
• Minimum 6 months general office experience required
• Previous Accounts Payable or bookkeeping related experience preferred, Accounting Degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a team environment
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 496014
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $18 to $28 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.
About Our Company
Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 and has grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing more than 6,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
We are a third generation family-owned company based in Northern California. Sierra Pacific owns and sustainably manages more than 2.4 million acres of timberland in California and Washington. We are growing forests for our future, planting over 6 million new trees every year. Our forests are managed under a 100-year plan by Registered Professional Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Botanists, and other professionals.
Sierra Pacific effectively uses nearly 100% of every piece of wood we bring to our facilities. In fact, any small amount that isn’t turned into hand-crafted doors and windows, millwork, lumber, or landscaping material is actually converted into electricity in our seven biomass-fueled power plants.
We are proud that all Sierra Pacific facilities follow our drug-free and tobacco-free policies. As part of our safety in the workplace policy, an offer of employment is subject to a negative drug screen result. We use E-verify to verify the social security number and work authorization of all newly hired employees. Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
- Redding Oregon 96049
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.