Accounts Payable Specialist (Portland, OR)
|Salary||$18.47 - $31.32 / Hr.|
Kool-Pak LLC, the leader in worry-free LTL shipping, is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist!
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Portland, Oregon
Pay: $18.47 – $31.32 / Hourly Rate
Hours Per Week: 40+
Shift: Monday – Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Established in 1968, Kool Pak LLC an essential services LTL transportation company conveniently located in beautiful Tigard, Oregon has an exciting, position available in our Accounting Department at our corporate headquarters. We strive to create an inclusive and innovative culture focused on team collaboration, rewards, open communication, and fun activities.
ONE TEAM • ONE GOAL • ONE COMPANY
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Audit other modules/departments for charges that should be pushed to accounts payable
• Maintain positive relations with vendors and employees
• Conduct full cycle accounts payable, including three-way matching
• Manage weekly check runs and online payments
• Some internal payroll processes, as needed
• Recognize, research, and resolve invoice discrepancies and disputes
• Maintain a reliable history of electronic documentation
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Prepare 1099’s
• Process contractor driver payroll
• Work with other departments to ensure accurate purchase order and trip mileage entry
• Attend and represent the AP department during weekly meetings
Experience, Abilities, and Qualities Preferred:
• Experience utilizing ERP systems, Truck Mate experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Advance typing skills including 10 key by touch
• Ability to work in a team and individually
Kool Pak benefits:
• No cost/low-cost medical plans with HSA option & FSA.
• No cost life insurance.
• 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, sick leave, & holidays.
• Kool & kasual environment promoting employee growth & wellness.
Give us a call at
503-978-2137 or 503-964-1004
Contact our recruiters now to answer all your questions!
Kool Pak° is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer