Accounts Payable Specialist
Wilson Construction Co.
employment type: full-time
job title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Canby, Oregon
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm; Lunch 12:00-1:00pm
Wilson Construction Company is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional to expand on their accounting experience. We welcome team-oriented candidates with a willingness to learn, to join our Canby office.
The Accounts Payable Specialist plays an active role within our Accounts Payable Department, working under the direct supervision of the Accounts Payable Manager. We are willing to train the right candidate that is motivated, willing to learn, and has an interest in developing their skills.
• Analyze and process accounts payable using a workflow system;
• Code invoices, expense reports, check requests with correct job and GL coding;
• Enter AP documents into TimberScan to be routed for approval;
• Once approved, invoices are uploaded to Timberline to process payment;
• Combine and email invoices for previous day;
• Prepare and enter Per Diems (approx. 10 per week);
• Process monthly credit card statements (approx. 30 per month);
• Resolve outstanding check issues;
• Assist in compiling information and preparing responses to auditors during the annual external audit;
• Follow Accounts Payable Policies and Procedures;
• Follows up on outstanding items; effectively and efficiently meeting deadlines; and
• Other duties & projects assigned.
• Two years of recent Accounts Payable or Professional Office Admin or Clerical experience;
• Intermediate Level in Excel and Outlook;
• Alpha and numeric filing skills;
• Highly detailed, organized, and able to follow a systematic method of performing a task;
• Excels in high volume and fast paced environment;
• Positive approach to problem solving;
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills;
• Dependable and reliable;
• Self-motived, proactive, and capable of prioritizing workload;
• Skilled at handling multiple tasks and demonstrating adaptability; and
• Communicates effectively.
Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
Please submit your cover letter, salary requirement & resume via our website through the Opportunities page: www.wilsonconst.com
- Medford Oregon 97501
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.