Wilson Construction Co.
employment type: full-time
job title: Accounts Payable Travel and Expense Specialist
Location: Canby, Oregon
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm; Lunch 12:00-1:00pm
Wilson Construction Company is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Travel and Expense Specialist who has experience managing GSA-based per diem rates and accountable plans for expense reimbursements. We welcome team-oriented candidates with a willingness to learn, to join our Canby office.
This position plays an active role within our Accounts Payable Department and works alongside the Payroll Department regarding per diem payments. This position falls under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Manager.
• Monitor per diem paid through payroll and AP and expense reimbursements to ensure we are adhering to DOL and Federal guidelines;
• Research guidelines to be able to understand and distinguish taxable vs. non-taxable payments;
• Analyze, prepare and enter Per Diems (approx. 30 per week);
• Analyze and process accounts payable using a workflow system;
• Code expense reports, credit card statements with correct job and GL coding;
• Enter AP documents into TimberScan to be routed for approval;
• Upload approved invoices to Timberline to process payment;
• Process monthly credit card statements (approx. 130 per month);
• Follow Accounts Payable Policies and Procedures;
• Follows up on outstanding items; effectively and efficiently meeting deadlines; and
• Other duties & projects assigned.
• Three years of relevant Accounts Payable and/or Payroll experience;
• Experience with and knowledge of IRS 41 CFR Regulations for paying per diem based on GSA rates and accountable plans for expense reimbursement a must;
• Ability to research, analyze and disseminate relevant federal guidelines to all levels of personnel;
• Highly analytical, detailed, and organized – able to follow a systematic method of performing a task;
• Advanced Level in Excel and Outlook;
• Alpha and numeric filing skills;
• Excels in high volume and fast paced environment;
• Positive approach to problem solving;
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills;
• Dependable and reliable;
• Self-motived, proactive, and capable of prioritizing workload;
• Skilled at handling multiple tasks and demonstrating adaptability;
• Communicates effectively
Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
Please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page: www.wilsonconst.com