Airline General Manager – Part Time (McKinleyville)
|Salary||$26.44 / hr + Benefits|
|How To Apply||https://www.jobsparx.com/Job/844354/Trego-Dugan-Aviation-General-Manager-Part-Time-Mckinleyville-CA?utm_source=craigslist.org&utm_campaign=jspj|
This position is responsible for compliance of all aspects of the company and Federal policies within the day-to-day operation of the station. Must be able to communicate all airline business to effectively Internal and external departments. Well-developed planning and organizational skills are required. Must be able to establish goals and objectives and continuously measure performance against these goals and objectives to raise the performance of the station. Responsibility to evaluate, manage, and provide ongoing feedback to employees and develop individuals and encourage career advancement. Lead by example, exemplifying integrity, professionalism, and excellent communication skills. Motivate to achieve results while managing people fairly and with respect. Must be committed to the importance of serving the customer and have an excellent customer service focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain safety compliance of aircraft, customers, facilities, and employee working environments. Address issues and provide corrective action as they warrant
• Ensure compliance with all Federal directives and security requirements. Audit to ensure quality assurance
• Ensure compliance for controlling of station expenses/cost and maintain an effective cost control program
• Establish airport and local community relations as liaison with airport city officials, FAA, TSA, policy and fire departments
• Coordinate airline vendor functions and acts as the liaison for local contracts providing service to airlines, i.e., fueling skycap, security, catering, cleaning, and ground handling.
• Evaluate performance and implement appropriate measures to review service provided to airlines.
• Ensure compliance of all station manuals and monitor for current revisions and availability
• Ensure compliance of customer service, baggage handling, and departure dependability. Monitor and verify quality control.
• Establish effective and cost-efficient work schedules for all station employees.
• Participate in establishing interview, hiring, and workforce requirements.
• Coordinate provide training and ensure training requirements are met for all employees, i.e., new hire, recurrent, supplemental, and local training issues.
• Provide feedback, research, and response to customer complaints/compliments in coordination with Customer Relations.
• Establish employee recognition programs for station achievements, i.e., safety, performance, and revenue collect programs.
• Work to establish contract revenue and actively pursue opportunities to ensure station profitability.
• Perform all functions of a Station Agent.
• Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager.
• Paid Time Off
• Flight Benefits
• Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
• Must have the authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigration Act of 1986.
• Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Be reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfill obligations.
• Attention to detail
• Maintain composure, keep emotions in check, control anger, and avoid aggressive behavior even in challenging situations
• Accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations, be open to change (positive or negative), and considerable variety in the workplace.
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
• Be sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and be understanding and helpful on the job.
• Develop one’s ways of doing things abiding by TDA/Airline’s policies and procedures, guide oneself with little or no supervision and depend on oneself to get things done
• Be persistent in the face of obstacles
• Must be able to carry 70-pound suitcase from the floor to 18 inches and carry 70 pound suitcase in front of you with both hands for a distance of up to 25 feet;
• Must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, squatting, kneeling, crawling, twisting, and sustaining those positions for extended amounts of time.
• Must have sufficient vision and ability to perform the essential safety functions of the position.
Education, Experience, and Training: Requires three years of supervisory/management experience in the airline industry. Must receive initial/advanced CSA/GOA Services training required by the airline. High School Diploma or Equivalent, College preferred.
Licensing/Certification: Must possess a valid Driver’s License; must obtain and maintain a current Complaint Resolution Official (CRO) certificate when required by individual airlines companies; a Ground Security Coordinator certificate with certification for aircraft over 61 seats within the probationary period; must possess the following certificate of training upon hire: De-Icing/Anti-Icing if required, Aircraft Pushback, security search, and Security Exit Door training.
- McKinleyville Oregon 95519
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.