AP / AR - Accounting Representative (Tigard)
|Salary||$20 - $21 per hour DOE|
Lile Relocation Services, a Pacific Northwest leader in the transportation and moving industries for over 60 years is hiring highly motivated, results-driven accounting representatives. Do you have administrative experience? Do you have accounting experience in the household goods moving industry? Are you interested in a career with rapidly growing positions?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you! Call our recruiter Matthew at (971) 341-5590 or e-mail your resume to apply today.
Lile International Companies is looking to hire a skilled Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Specialist. Responsibilities include keying AP and AR transactions, running reports, basic account reconciliation, processing sales invoices, and communicating with the managers at the various branches to facilitate timely month-end close.
Ultimately, a successful AP/AR Specialist will ensure that the accounting functions of their assigned branch within the company runs smoothly and effectively.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Key customer invoices to appropriate general ledger codes.
• Key accounts payable invoices from various vendors.
• Create billings to be sent to military customers and key related revenue.
• Reconciles revenue and post statements sent in electronically by customers. This may involve locating discrepancies and investigating differences.
• Perform basic office, receptionist and clerical duties as needed.
• Post and review daily incoming cash deposits into accounting system.
• Perform ad hoc duties as requested by Accounting Manager and/or CFO.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree is a plus.
• Minimum 2-3 years previous accounting experience required. Moving industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook. Adept and comfortable at quickly learning new systems and processes.
Schedule is Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM. This is an in-office position. There are no provisions for remote or hybrid work at this time.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon a satisfactory pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Salary: $20.00 – $21.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Lile International Companies has been a leader in the Pacific Northwest transportation, moving, and logistics industries for over 60 years. We are a family-owned business and we take pride in what we do. We support equal-opportunity employment. Women, veterans, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information about Lile International Companies, visit our website at www.lile.net.