CBM Systems is continuing to expand our services and customer base. As a result we are constantly growing and we need a dedicated team of professionals in a wide variety of areas – Management, Hourly Service and Staff employment opportunities. Currently, we are seeking an Area Supervisor with experience in janitorial, medical field, floor work and carpets in MEDFORD, OR!! Supervisor to oversee multiple accounts in one of our territories.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to manage and lead our crews as an Area Manager. Bilingual English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
In this position you will assist, and be responsible for, a multitude of tasks. Some of which include managing account operations, coaching and directing employees, interacting directly with the customer and general duties relating to janitorial work crews.
The following requirements are essential to the successful candidate:
• Management experience required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Detail oriented
• Solid organizational skills; both in managing deadlines and processing paperwork
• Leadership skills, ability to motivate, provide direction and work well with team members
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
• Safety minded in all situations
• Ability to work a variety of shifts as needed including weekends
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a growing company in a very important position. As a member of the CBM team, you will be a part of a company that will reward your hard work with a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, competitive salary and paid time off as well as other optional benefits.