Associate Financial Advisor (Bend)
|Salary||Compensation dependant on experience and qualifications|
Check us out here: www.axiomwealthstrategies.com
No prospecting/sales required.
Hybrid work… mostly from home.
Axiom Wealth Strategies exists to empower individuals and their families to build ‘true wealth’ in the broadest definition of the term. We meet folks where they are and listen, with a desire to hear them. We work with many young families, widows/widowers, and those planning for retirement. We are fee-only and exclusively work as a fiduciary to our clients.
• Axiom Wealth Strategies was founded in 2021 by Neal Richards because of the rapid growth of his practice at a small independent RIA firm.
o Axiom is Small and nimble with 3 employees. We provide planning services (MoneyGuide) and asset management through LPL Financial.
o Our core values are Curiosity, Courage, Truthfulness, and living in a way that embraces the idea that “wealth is in wisdom,” alone.
• Axiom is expected to continue to grow rapidly, which will require the implementation of new technologies and services quickly. The goal is to be a trusted and valuable resource to our neighbors, our community, and to humanity at large.
• Learn every aspect of the Financial Planning Profession and begin solving problems, as a team, for clients right away.
• The ideal candidate would be CFP certified and familiar with the Diamond Teams structure. They would have excellent communication skills and would operate well independently. They would have the heart of a teacher and be eager to learn something new every day.
• A passive approach to investing preferred, but not necessary. The ideal candidate would be interested in becoming a senior advisor focusing on asset management and portfolio modeling.
• No prospecting required.
• This position offers the potential to quickly work up to the senior advisor level.
• Sit in on all meetings, prepare for reviews (investment and planning), and follow through on the to-do’s that result from those meetings.
o Listening, taking notes, and writing follow up tasks in the CRM (Redtail).
o Prepare follow up tasks for clients and schedules their next appointment.
o Delegates work to support staff.
o Manages Client target allocations.
• Must have series 66 or 65 license or CFP, CFA designation or have ability to pass relevant exam within 3 months.
• Desired Skills:
o Highly organized.
o Works well independently.
o Excellent communicator, with the heart of a teacher.
• Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. 60k plus bonus for New FA.
• Full time position.