Bookkeeper | Accounting Specialist
|OE including PTO, Medical & Vision Benefits & 401K
Environmental Works is currently seeking applications/resumes for the most qualified: Bookkeeper/Accounting Specialist
This position’s primary job duties and responsibilities include:
Management of Quickbooks accounting software, Creating and submitting client invoices, Entering and paying A/P invoices, Regular bank and credit card reconciliations, monthly financial spreadsheet, Collections, and Coordination with third-party accountant for end-of-year procedures
-This position is: Full-Time or Part-Time transition into Full-Time
-The hourly pay rate for this position is: DOE
-The schedule for this position is: Days–Monday-Friday
-The pay schedule is: Bi-Weekly Direct Deposits
-This position will begin: April 2023
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– Strong interpersonal skills to include being a good team-player and strong communicator
– Extensive experience using Quickbooks Desktop accounting software
– Prior use of classes in Quickbooks a plus
– Knowledge of Online bill payments, E-checks, bank and payroll downloads
– Strong use of Microsoft software products to include Excel, Outlook and Word
– General understanding of GAAP and chart-of-accounts classification
– Technical writing skills to ensure well-written outgoing correspondence
Interested? Respond by email providing your up-to-date resume and cover letter.
Environmental Works is a small, locally owned environmental service company located in Fairview.
To see if you would be a good fit for our team and learn more about Environmental Works please visit our website @ www.eworksnw.com
Full Time Mon-Fri
Pay rate: D.O.E, Medical Benefits, and PTO
We have been serving the Portland area for over 10 years and have successfully become one of Portland’s 100 fastest growing small businesses. We pride ourselves not only on our high-quality work and great customer service, but also the supportive team atmosphere that we bring to everything we do.