|How To Apply||http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXN0cmlja2VyLjE2OTU4Ljk4ODRAcGFjaWZpY3JldGlyZW1lbnQuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t|
The Rogue Valley Manor, is seeking energetic, dedicated, organized and caring individuals to join the Care Suites Team in our Residential Care Facility. We describe our Caregivers in the Residential Care Facility as Resident Care Assistants (RCA). In this role duties are assigned by the Administrator and the Resident Care Assistants are expected to work collaboratively with the Residential Care Facility team. Our Resident Care Assistant is accountable for all patient care given during shifts as well as being responsible to adhere to all nursing care standards. A strong applicant will demonstrate a genuine interest in caring for older adults and have an understanding of their needs. Preferred qualifications for this position include excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively in teams, and the ability to use computer systems and other tools to provide the highest levels of care.
Hours: 2p – 10p
Days: Wednesday – Saturday
Sign On and Retention Bonus up to $500
Competitive starting wage $13.50/hr or more depending on experience
Premium pay for nights (+$2.00/hr) and weekends (+$0.75/hr)
*All staff working in our skilled nursing facility also qualify for premium pay for all weekend and NOC shifts
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours).
- Profit sharing plan.
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2700 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000).
- Discount on meals.
- 2 weeks? vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on hours worked).
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year).
- 6 paid national holidays.
- Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship program.
- Employee referral program.
- Wellness center: fitness and pool.
Rogue Valley Manor Care Suites provides a comprehensive training program to all Resident Care Assistants featuring an extensive orientation. Prior experience in caregiving is preferred but not required. CNA experience is helpful, but not required. Qualified Certified Nursing Assistant are elevated to Resident Care Assistant II, and awarded additional compensation accordingly.