Community Engagement Assistant (Medford)
Food / Beverage 0 Comments
|How To Apply||https://careers-prsmanagement.icims.com/jobs/11507/login?_jsqid=undefined&_sp=eec7dc35-801a-4354-9009-91be21b3a8ce.1680369293709|
Rogue Valley Manor, Medford’s premier upscale senior living community, is seeking an Event Coordinator to plan events, programs, functions and special events.
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
- A minimum of one to two years of supervisory experience is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in all serving techniques and meal service styles
- Bartending Experience is preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience in commercial cost accounting of catered events
- Must have experience with excel, word, reserve and outlook
- Must have a current Oregon driver’s license and be insurable under the Manor’s insurance policy
What you’ll do:
- Develops function work sheets and makes arrangements with clients, obtaining all pertinent information concerning the event such as size of party, menu, schedule of event, timetable, etc.
- Draws up contracts and secures appropriate signatures. Establishes deadlines with client for final counts, variance boundaries, etc
- Responsible for handling customer relations and rectifying any problem situations. If staffing concerns arise, be prepared to give assistance in a specific area to assure client satisfaction.
Prepares informational flyers for all Community Engagement initiated events and submit to Director for approval well in advance.
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Now Offering PayActiv (Daily Pay Option)
- FREE Employee Parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Benefits
- – we pay 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- – we pay 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Generous PTO (paid time off) plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Education Tuition Assistance Program and Employee Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee access to onsite pool & gym
Apply today and come be part of our community!
Click here to apply on our website: https://jobs.retirement.org/rogue-valley-manor/jobs/11507?lang=en-us
Listing ID: 400642866ca8d0b7
- Medford Oregon 97504
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.