WHAT WE OFFER:
• An hourly wage of $24 for this client site
• Potential 401k Plan with a generous employer match (based on hours worked in a year)
• Oregon Sick Leave
• AND a beautiful 2-bedroom condo in Honolulu, HI that employees can use for free!
WHAT WE NEED:
The Concierge role is a part-time, non-exempt position serving a high-rise condominium building in the South Waterfront District. The hours are Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 3:00pm and Tuesday 3:00pm to 11:00pm, with a 30-minute oncall paid lunch each shift. Parking is not provided at this site, but the building is conveniently located near public transportation lines.
• Minimum of 3 years of hospitality or customer service experience
• Must be at least 18 years old to accept alcohol deliveries
• Quick and accurate keyboard strokes with a minimum of 40 WPM
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
• A passion for people; delivering exceptional customer service is a feature clients expect from CMI
• A polished appearance and skill set focused on maintaining client relationships
• Willingness to provide direct customer support, such as assisting with resident portal use, answering incoming customer telephone calls, and responding to emails
• Ability to manage all facets of the concierge desk, including:
o Ensure prompt and positive action on all homeowner complaints, questions, and concerns, including inquiries regarding services and building problems
o Provide onsite staff with keys and scheduled events (e.g. moves, deliveries, etc.), schedule moves, oversee use of guest suite, set up deliveries, and supervise amenities room reservations
o Manage retained owner keys and maintain log for security purposes
o Log in/out all packages providing appropriate form of communication to notify resident.
o Provide screening of unknown individuals accessing the building.
• Capacity to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Possess working knowledge of MS Outlook/Word/Excel and excellent organizational and time management skills
• Successful completion of the interview process and pre-employment requirements. CMI participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer
Community Management, Inc., (CMI) AAMC is a home grown, locally owned, full-service Management Company providing management services for homeowner associations throughout Oregon and SW Washington for the past 50 years. We are growing and there is room for advancement.
Check out our website for more info about CMI careers and to apply online