|Phone||503-263-6882 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Wilson Construction Co.
employment type: full-time
job title: Contract Billing Specialist
Location: Canby, OR
Wilson Construction Company has an immediate opening at our headquarters in Canby, OR for a Contract Billing Specialist. Wilson has been in business since 1952, as a Power Utility Contractor, working in multiple states. The Contract Billing Specialist will work closely with various departments throughout the organization, under the direction of the AR/Billing Manager.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Process weekly and monthly contract billings, progress billings based on a schedule of values, T&E billings, and unit based contract billings;
• Compile required backup documentation for billings;
• Basic understanding of construction contracts;
• Basic understanding of lien releases;
• Posting to the cash flow;
• Performing billing reconciliations;
• Post deposits;
• Maintaining electronic billing filing system;
• Follow up on payment status for assigned jobs/customers; and
• Monitor job status, ensuring all billings are prepared and submitted to the customer timely.
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience;
• 1-3 years experience in an accounting position; Construction billing preferred;
• High Proficiency in Word / Excel;
• Data entry skills;
• 10 key by touch;
• Typing 50 wpm;
• Alpha and numeric filing skills;
• Meeting deadlines;
• Work well under pressure;
• Must have high-level reconciliation skills;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Sharp attention to detail;
• Dependability / Reliability;
• Extremely self-motived, proactive and capable of prioritizing workload;
• Skilled at handling multiple tasks and demonstrating adaptability; and
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally with various departments and customers with a sense of competency and helpfulness.
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
Please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page: www.wilsonconst.com