|90,000 - 130,000 DOE
Job Summary: Full Time, Controller
Locally owned Construction, Development, and Real Estate group is now accepting resumes for the position of Controller. Our diversified operations include homebuilding, real estate development, property management (both residential and commercial,) and ownership of a two-location restaurant chain.
This position is responsible for all accounting functions for our diverse group of companies including the following:
· Oversight and management of all accounts payable and receivable, cash management and payroll
· Oversight and management of all rentals, commercial and residential, including collections and evictions, rent increases, triple net accounting, lease preparation and negotiation, and preparation of Rent Roles and Operating Statements
· Preparation of quarterly financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Inventory Reports and semi-annual cash flow projections ensuring compliance with all loan covenants
· Obtaining financing for all acquisition and development projects, speculative residential construction, and residential and commercial real estate holdings.
· Maintaining necessary insurance, ensuring compliance with all documentation requirements and annual audits
· Oversight of all Human Resources compliance, including development and implementation of procedures and controls
· Annual/Monthly medical and dental plans and renewals.
· 401k management and reporting
· Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts and bank statements
· Ensuring compliance with all Federal and State reporting, including quarterly and annual payroll reports, 1099’s, monthly ODOT reports, etc.
· Arrange preparation of and provide all documentation to CPA for tax returns and reviewed financial statements
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
5 years financial accounting experience including construction and/or work in progress accounting, general ledger and financial statement preparation
Experience managing accounting department and staff
Strong computer skills including extensive experience with accounting software and Excel
Experience with both View Point (ProContractor) and Quickbooks preferred
Experience with public works jobs and prevailing wage calculation and reporting preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in office, this is not a remote position.
Please send cover letter and resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute
West Linn, OR 97068: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person