|How To Apply||http://esam.com/about-us/esam-careers-2/|
ESAM Inc., a custom cable, wire harness, contract manufacturing firm headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon has an immediate opening for a Cost Estimator. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-caliber individual to join and strengthen our team. The Cost Estimator is responsible for preparation of all ESAM customer quotations including both material and labor requirements. Qualified applicants will be computer efficient (Excel), and have the ability to perform quality and detailed work. This is a full-time, fully benefited position. Must be willing to work overtime and some weekends during busy periods. We offer a generous benefit package including 401k with company match, health, dental, vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid sick, 7 paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Please apply on our website: http://esam.com/about-us/esam-careers-2/
• Interpret layout drawings, wire lists, cut lists, bill of materials, etc. to formulate build procedures and labor requirements.
• Determine costs involved in production of assembly.
• Communicate with customers, supplier representatives and ESAM management.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Understand manufacturing catalogs, spec sheets, procedures, etc.
• Ability to perform to customer demands.
• Able to perform quoting requirements from customer samples.
• Able to read small print and distinguish color.
• Must be able to sit 8 or more hours a day