employment type: full-time
Customer Service Associate
Schedule availability will be reinforced in the pre-screen and the interview by the team
M, T, Th, FR 6-5; 8-5\ T-S 8-5; W-S 6-5
10 hour shifts
On-site during training; Hybrid schedule after that (days in office will always outweigh remote; 3 and 2 if a 5 day week; 3 & 1 if a 4 day week
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Customer Service Associate at groundbreaking startup fintech company in Reno, NV. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
What’s a typical day as a customer service associate? You’ll be:
- The first point of contact and advocate for customers
- Handle customer inquiries via chat, phone and email to process lending applications
- Educate customers on products
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Working a hybrid schedule (2 days home/3 days in office) following the 3-week training period
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Have a flexible learning style with the ability to navigate new technology platforms
- Have flexibility to work various shifts to include Saturdays
- Have the ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced, high-volume environment that will involve heavy multi-tasking
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be customer service associate today!
Please reach out to Samantha directly 775-276-3251 call/text
Send resumes to SamL716@kellyservices.com