Job Opening at Cafe Mam Coffee Company
Customer Service Specialist
We are a small, family-owned, organic, and fair-trade coffee company and are excited to be adding to our team! We have an immediate, full-time, opening for a Customer Service Specialist. A high degree of organization, good customer service and communication skills, and the ability to problem-solve are qualities needed to be successful in this role. Must have prior customer service experience and a desire to work for a mission-driven company.
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
– Managing large amounts of incoming calls
– Responding promptly to customer inquiries
– Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, email, website, in-person)
– Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
– Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
– Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
– Keeping records of customer interactions, comments and complaints
– Communicating and coordinating with colleagues respectfully
– Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
– Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with your coworkers, and our customers
Being a small company, the position may also include other miscellaneous tasks, and cross-training in other departments will be required.
– Team player
– Good with people
– Strong phone contact handling skills
– Strong active listening skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Customer service-oriented
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
– A good attitude!
Must be proficient in QuickBooks. Prior coffee experience a plus; experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Trello, and Slack also encouraged.
Competitive wage, employer-paid, robust health insurance for you and your spouse/children, two weeks paid vacation, sick time, and paid holidays possible after a 2-month get-to-know-each-other period.
To apply, reply to this posting with a resume, and a short cover letter telling us why you want to work at Cafe Mam. Please note that resumes received without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information about our company, you can visit our website at www.cafemam.com.
The Cafe Mam Team