|Salary||$14.00 - $16.00 / hr|
Rogue Valley Manor
compensation: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr
employment type: employee’s choice
job title: Dishwasher
Compensation Range: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr ; DOE
We are not a nursing home or typical retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best service the Southern Oregon has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience.
The successful candidate will bring energy, great ideas to make us all better, and ambition to learn new things in order to progress from the dish room to the cooks’ line. The dishwasher has the most important role and hardest job in the kitchen, so if you want to be treated like you matter, come join us in pushing the envelope!
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Now Offering PayActiv (Daily Pay Option)
- FREE Employee Parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Benefits
– we pay 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- – we pay 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Generous PTO (paid time off) plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Education Tuition Assistance Program and Employee Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee access to onsite pool & gym
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
To Apply: Respond to this ad with your resume or apply directly on our website at this link
Apply today and come be part of our community!