Full-Time Associate – Automotive Branch Customer Service (Portland, OR)
Full-Time Associate - Automotive Branch Customer Service (Portland, OR)
|Salary||Salaried + Paid Time Off & Holidays, 401k & Pension Plans, Health/Medical Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount & More!|
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Where You’ll be Working: The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at our Automotive Branch at 510 N Russell Street, Portland, OR 97227. Hours of Branch Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Delivery product while ensuring customers’ quality and service expectations are met
- Prepare paint orders, including accurately mixing and/or shading by utilizing standard or custom formulas.
- Safely and securely load merchandise onto delivery vehicles.
- Assist in planning delivery schedule to optimize unit efficiency.
- Provide exceptional customer service over the telephone, computer or in person.
- Process sales transactions using company software.
- Maintain and operate company vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws while also maintaining a responsible personal driving record.
- Properly dispose of waste cans and product in compliance with company and government regulations.
- Clean and maintain assigned areas and equipment.
- Adhere to inventory control guidelines.
Our Must Haves: – These are our Minimum Requirements, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- A valid driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment
- Do not require sponsorship to work now or in the future
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience in a customer-service related role.
Extras to Help you Stand Out: – These are not required for you to eligible to apply
- High School Diploma or equivalent of a High School Diploma
- The company provides training on how to operate machinery such as hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts. Once trained, ability to safely operate this equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
Colorful Benefits: At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health care, from total well-being to your daily commute—it matters to us. Check out http://www.myswbenefits.com/ for the full array of what we have to offer our teams.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
- Portland Oregon 97035
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.