|How To Apply||https://jobs.tpd.com/jobs/121156?source=Craigslist|
Do you have 5+ years of experience as a General Ledger Accountant?
Are you an experienced payroll expert?
Are you looking to expand your accounting experience? Then apply now!
Our client, a leader in the plastic manufacturing industry, is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their growing team in Wilsonville, Oregon. The organization is ISO 9001 certified and focused on providing quality products for its customers while minimizing its environmental footprint.
This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to expand your accounting and bookkeeping experience in the manufacturing industry. Growth opportunities are available for the right candidate and they offer a relaxed, but fun work environment.
As a General Ledger Accountant You’ll Need To Have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- A 2 or 4-year degree in Accounting or any related field or equivalent work experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Experience with payroll, performing month end account duties, and bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable experience.
- A great attitude and the ability to work with various team members
- Experience with Paylocity, ERP or MRP systems, Microsoft Excel or any accounting software.
Duties as a General Ledger Accountant Include:
- Performing semi-monthly payroll where you’ll be entering payroll, ensuring the accuracy of payments, posting payroll records, collecting and verifying hours worked, taxes, and preparing and issuing paychecks.
- Overseeing all Accounts Payable duties that include verifying and posting business transactions, invoices, receipts, and packing slips.
- Handling all bank reconciliations, preparing bank statements, and performing month-end account closing duties.
- Assist with other accounting functions and fill in for Accounts Receivable when needed.
- The ability to effectively work well in a team environment where you’ll work with HR and accounting team members.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you’ll benefit from:
- $24/hr – $32/hr pay, based on direct experience
- A consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Training and support from team members
- If hired as a permanent employee, you are eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Opportunities to grow
- Profit-sharing – 401k
- A relaxed, but fast-paced environment that is supportive, inclusive, and encouraging.
If you’re interested, please apply with your resume – interviews are starting right away! Then apply now!