|Salary||$14 - $15 Hourly|
***Premier oceanfront location needs more star employees! We are looking for people who value quality co-workers and are hardworking and dependable. We have a solid training program to put you on the road to success! We have outstanding benefits for qualifying full-time employees – extremely affordable medical with vision and dental insurance available, flexible spending account (allows pre-tax contributions to an account which can be used to pay medical and dependent care expenses), paid vacations, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) and we have a 401k plan with matching contributions.
Don’t have experience, but the hospitality business sounds interesting? Come and talk to us! We will train people who demonstrate they have the hospitality spirit.
Pick up application/submit resume to Hallmark Resort, 1400 S Hemlock, Cannon Beach or e-mail your resume to Rachel@Hallmarkinns.com. Include position applying for; or regular mail to PO Box 547, Cannon Beach OR 97110. Please note, we are only considering individuals who are currently within a reasonable commuting distance. Calls are also welcome – 503.436.8028, ask for Rachel.
Hallmark Inns & Resorts, Inc.
Job Title: Guest Services
BASIC FUNCTION: Prepares pool area prior to guests’ arrival and assists guests upon arrival. Performs other guest related services.
SCOPE: Responsible directly to the Front Office Manager for any disinfectant supplies needed and updated pool schedule/reservations prior to guests arrival. Assist front office team with deliveries, stocking and guest satisfaction. Responds to guest request or questions in a timely, courteous manner consistent with established procedures.
Summary: The guest services attendant is stationed at the front desk/pool area and greets/assists guests during their stay with access to the pool. Communicates rules of the pool, maintains reservations and disinfecting/restocking towels between guests. Performs duties, if assigned to shift.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide courteous Guest Service and respond promptly to Guest’s requests, questions or complaints.
2. Constantly review pool reservations log and anticipate guest needs and pool times.
3. Allow guest entry into the pool for their designated reservation time.
4. Clean and disinfect the pool area between reservations and restock necessary amount of towels for next guests.
5. Maintain a warm, friendly tone at all times; while making sure guests understand the pool rules for their designated appointment time.
6. Maintain familiarity with local attractions and resort services; help answer questions for guests.
7. When needed, legibly take notes on guest comments or complaints and report to front desk & supervisors.
8. Handle Guest complaints in a courteous, encouraging manner. Refer to your supervisor unresolved complaints. Be familiar with the Hallmark Guest Accident/Incident Report, in the event that you must fill one out in the absence of your supervisor.
9. Know and comply with all safety/security regulations and procedures. Understand our responsibility at the property, both when the supervisor(s) are on or off property, particularly in the event of an emergency. Know the hotel emergency evacuation plans and evacuation procedures. Remain alert for potential security threats. Know the layout of the property, including the location of fire pull stations, fire extinguishers, gas/electric /water shut-off valves.
Must be able to stand for an entire shift. At times, in between guests. Will be sitting for long periods. Some bending and stooping. Occasionally asked to lift and move on a cart 50 pounds alone, or up to 150 pounds with the help of a bell cart.