Hiring Receptionist/Area Admin in Eugene! (Eugene)
|How To Apply||http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers|
Partnerships in Community Living, Inc. (PCL)’s Mission is to Expand the Horizons and Enhance the Quality of Life of Those We Support. We are committed to fostering relationships with the people we support and the communities where they live, work, and play. Work for a top 100 Best Nonprofit in Oregon! We are having Virtual Interviews!
See our video: https://youtu.be/4trlMgw6neU
PCL’s Residential Team is currently recruiting for a Receptionist and Area Administrative Specialist in Lane Counties. A successful Receptionist and Area Administrative Specialist is the ‘glue’ of Lane County. They are well versed in all the agency’s processes and procedures. They are detail oriented and able to juggle multiple and competing priorities. They have not only a task oriented focus but, as well, find and take advantage of teaching moments.
The Receptionist and Area Administrative Specialist ensures that the Eugene office is efficient, operational, welcoming and provides whatever support that is needed, at the moment, to ensure that Service Coordinators in their area as able to focus on their most important priority, the people we support. Wage is $15.50/hr. This position is full time, hourly, non-exempt. Includes occasional evenings and weekends.
If you want to help change lives, visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers
Successful Candidates will be:
- Passionate:Able to motivate others with the belief that the people we support deserve the life of their choice.
- Creative:Able to come up with creative ideas to overcome any roadblocks.
- Self-Motivated:See what needs to be done and does it, takes on new tasks, and learns new skills, as necessary.
- Consistent:Able to manage a diverse schedule, often jumping into multiple environments, while not losing track of previous projects.
- Understanding:Seek first to understand before being understood, presuming positive intent, solution focused.
- Flexible:Some evenings and weekends depending on the need of the area.
Position Duties Include:
- Ensuring the efficient operations of PCL’s Eugene office, including interviews, orientation and related hiring and training of team members.
- Greet people with a positive, helpful attitude
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans
- Scheduling and preparing meeting/training rooms
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Participate in needed resolution of items noted from QA/TA reviews or other service reviews.
- Be proficient in Therap, Google mail, Excel and other general computer applications.
- Work with the pharmacy to ensure that medications are available as ordered and other related processes.
- Assist the Area Director and Service Coordinators in completing all assigned administrative tasks necessary to keep services in the area operating efficiently.
- Occasional evenings and weekends needed for hiring events or other support.
- Occasional shopping and running of errands to local homes where services are provided and other local venues, locations.
You Must (Requirements):
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test for the use of illegal drugs.
- Pass a state/federal criminal history check.(Click here for link to current Potential Disqualifying Crimes and Conditions).
- Background screening including employment and education history
- Adherence to PCL’s Mission and Values, Ethical Guidelines, Playbook Attributes and Standards of Conduct
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Regular and dependable attendance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft and Google applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, and ethical behavior
- Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.(Click here for driver eligibility guide. )
- Be able to attend a two week orientation located in Eugene, Monmouth and/or Virtually (M-F, generally 8AM-5PM), however we may be flexible with prior communication.
Visit this page to apply: http://www.pclpartnership.org/careers or this link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32488&clientkey=E88F4F7BCBD86364A3CD78B90BAAA7EA
Position closes: February 17, 2021
Interviews for selected candidates will be 1pm-3:30pm, February 19, 2021
All offers of employment are contingent upon a candidate’s successful completion of PCL’s pre-employment drug testing, and background investigation, which includes employment, education and criminal histories.