Implementation and Solutions Specialist (Springfield)
KG Hawes provides comprehensive technology solutions including Speech Analytics, Call Auditing, Call Recording, Accounts Receivable System, and other IT services. We develop software tools and solutions to enhance processes and create efficiencies that give us a competitive edge. KG Hawes actively works with financial institutions, healthcare, telecom and government clients.
We are seeking a motivated, driven individual to join our team as an IMPLEMENTATION and SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST. Qualified candidates must be sales and technically savvy. Experience and familiarity with behavioral science in the business technology realm extremely preferred to best guide our clients in the utilization of our solutions. The Implementation and Solutions Specialist will be responsible for the technical relationship with current and potential clients to increase satisfaction and solution calibration. The primary product focus will be within our Speech Analytics platform, which utilizes behavioral science to analyze and gather in depth information about the communities our client’s serve and work with. This position would directly report to the Chief Operations Manager.
COVID-19 Considerations/Work Environment
The position is full-time, M-F 8am – 5pm. This position will be onsite in a COVID safe environment. Upon completion of the onsite training, employees will be assessed for eligibility to work remotely (based upon job performance), until the office re-opens for the staff to return onsite to the Springfield, Oregon office.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate and consult with the sales and operations teams to best meet client’s needs.
• Be the client facing technical solutions expert, providing insights and information on how to enable them to be most successful using our offerings.
• Conduct comprehensive product calibration and configuration, and document requirements to help streamline the implementation process.
• Become the gatekeeper to the industry needs and knowledge to best help our clients perform efficiently and successfully.
• Manage the on-going relationships with our clients, addressing new opportunities for our solutions and potential shortcomings to be mitigated.
• Maintain strong knowledge of the Collections and Revenue Cycle Management process and business landscape.
• Assist in performing quality assurance and testing when implementing new processes, procedures, and systems.
• Conduct on-going meetings to provide training and consulting to our clients.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and education in related fields of Business (Operations and Marketing), Behavioral Science
• 1-2 years of related work experience, B2B tech and/or revenue cycle/accounts receivable industry experience preferred
• Behavioral Science background through education or experience preferred
• Experience with customer facing solution scoping, managing or consulting a plus
• Result proven experience with development of process and efficiency improvements and business optimization plans
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• High energy with the ability to multitask and self-motivate
• Team player, able to work with a global cross-functional team
• Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills
In addition to offering challenging and rewarding opportunities, KG Hawes offers a competitive compensation structure, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, traditional 401k and Roth Plan, Paid Time-Off and Holidays, Volunteer and Community Outreach Programs, Wellness Initiatives, and a business-casual work environment.
Visit our website at www.kghawes.com to find out more about all the services we provide.
Apply today by responding to this position with your resume.