|How To Apply||https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/4319|
Oregon Tech is seeking applications for an Office Specialist 2 in the Department of Dental Hygiene. This is a 12-month, full-time position located on the Oregon Tech campus in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Oregon Tech offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits including comprehensive healthcare, a generous retirement package, and significant tuition discounts at the seven public universities in Oregon. The Dental Office Coordinator must be able to work independently to oversee and manage a large volume of dental patients, records, scheduling and eligibility, phone inquiries, payment processing, accounts receivable, and insurance billing coordination. The Dental Office Coordinator may provide supervision/training to other staff and students in the dental office area. The Dental Office Coordinator will work with the Office Manager and other staff to efficiently manage supply ordering for the dental clinic.
• One year experience in dental office management/billing and scheduling
• Experience with MS Office software, and electronic dental records.
• Two years of general clerical experience.
• One year of which included typing, word processing, or other experience generating documents; OR
• An Associate’s degree in Office Occupations or Office Technology; OR
• Graduation from a private school of business with a Certificate in Office Occupations or Office Technology and one year of general clerical experience. College courses in Office Occupations or Office Technology will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
• Bilingual Spanish/English
• Two or more years’ experience in one or more of the following:
Dental office management experience
Dental Insurance billing experience
How to Apply: To review the posting and apply, visit https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/4319. For questions about this position please contact Search Committee Chair Darlene Swigart at Darlene.email@example.com. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Oregon Tech is an AA/EEO/Vets/ADA employer.