|How To Apply||https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cHZvLjYxNTcyLjk4ODRAcGFjaWZpY3JldGlyZW1lbnQuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t|
Pacific Retirement Services, a non-profit leader in the senior living/hospitality industry, is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Accounting team. This position will be responsible for maintaining and processing the daily activities and transactions of the Accounting Department related to payroll, with occasional Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable of Pacific Retirement Services and its affiliates and managed companies.
At our core, we develop, build, and operate communities filled with friendly neighbors, interesting activities, inspiring conversations, delicious food, and plenty of laughter. We also share our experience and knowledge with other retirement communities who seek our management services, helping them achieve excellence and financial stability. All of this is backed by buy our Health Center teams with services that include skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care and home care. Currently we operate 12 retirement communities in 6 states. In addition we also operate a multitude of affordable housing properties as well as a community volunteer network right here in Medford, OR.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday time
- 401k with match
- An additional Employer Funded Retirement Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Review time cards and absence reports for appropriateness, reporting obvious discrepancies to the department supervisor for corrective action prior to processing payroll.
- Maintain and update employee time clocks. Print, distribute and edit employee time clock reports. Download time clock data into ADP payroll system.
- Record all approved employee changes, time-cards, and deductions into the payroll system. Print and edit payroll reports to verify that correct data has been input and the proper deductions and distributions are processed. Reconcile additions and deletions to employee benefit programs and prepare payments for all benefits on a timely basis. Resolve payroll discrepancies and answer employee payroll questions, preparing manual checks when necessary.
- Transmit information for processing and completion of the payroll cycle.
- Review all returned payroll reports and checks for accuracy, record payroll checks, and taxes in registers, prepares check requests for payroll funding and files reports.
- Maintain appropriate filing system for internal control and external audit purposes as assigned by the Payroll Supervisor.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures
- Two (2) years of experience processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Skills in operating a computer terminal, ten-key calculator, Excel, and organizational work.