|How To Apply||https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cHZvLjMwNzQxLjk4ODRAcGFjaWZpY3JldGlyZW1lbnQuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t|
Pacific Retirement Services, a non-profit leader in the senior living/hospitality industry, is seeking a highly skilled team-oriented Accountant to join our team. Currently our team is made up of 8 accountants. Pacific Retirement Services is a multi-state, non-profit leader in the senior living industry, serving over 3,000 residents. Our corporate office in historic downtown Medford currently employs over 150 professionals to support our mission. From an accounting perspective, our corporate structure is complex in that we have 10 different business units in addition to 25 community housing locations. We have an excellent benefits and fun a company culture that relies mainly on a promote from within philosophy when advancement opportunities are available. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 100% medical, dental & vision for staff
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Vacation, sick & holiday pay
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Prepare monthly financials and annual consolidated financials for designated communities and their foundations, in accordance with GAAP.
- Compile all necessary information to ensure all financial statement line items are reconciled and substantiated monthly and utilized in the year-end audit process.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders at the community level.
- Prepare and review the key controls over financial reporting, including, but not limited to, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable aging review, accounts payable aging review, fixed assets, expense line item review, depreciation reasonableness review, interest expense reconciliations, accrual estimates, and allowance for doubtful accounts.
- Perform daily cash management for the operating and investment accounts.
- Integrate new business processes within the financial statement close process.
- This position requires subject knowledge from relevant prior work history and / or a four year college degree.
- Also requires prior experience in an accounting setting and experience with computerized accounting systems and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Requires knowledge of GAAP, business contracts, and other outside reporting principles and regulations.