Room Attendant – Holiday Inn Express (Medford)
|Salary||Starting at $15-16/hour +travel discounts+benefits|
|Phone||Come Join Our Award Winning Team!!|
|How To Apply||https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=139626&clientkey=E270EB1049950061B7DAF9586510E7E3#|
Come Join Our Award Winning Team!!
· Prior housekeeping experience helpful.
· Must pass criminal background check.
· Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning room, bathroom, and halls, and vacuuming.
· Unload/load housekeeping cart with supplies.
· Replace cleaning supplies.
· Report all problems and any maintenance repairs as needed.
· Communicate with supervisor room status, work progress, and all guest requests and problems.
· Record and turn in all lost & found items.
· Keep cart clean, neat, and stocked.
· Report any unsafe conditions immediately.
· Complete all other duties as assigned to include cross training.
· Associates must work within recognized time frames appropriate to the task.
· Expected cleaning times for rooms must be met according to brand standard.
· Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Lift and carry average weight of 20lbs frequently, maximum weight frequently 50lbs. Standing/walking up to two miles per day on cement, tile, asphalt, and carpet. Reaching/overhead extension to pull items down. Pushing and pulling average weight frequently 50lbs, maximum weight 150lbs. Repetitive motions of bending, kneeling, stooping, and twisting.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Working with and exposed to fumes, chemicals, vibrations, humidity, cold, heat, dust, and noise. Must adhere to the Hotel’s safety standards and procedures; hearing, eye, hand protection for equipment operation.
· Effectively manage time (i.e. time spent per room, planning, prioritizing etc.).
· Ability to communicate with guests as well as management and team members.
· Ability to work under time constraints, and in a fast-paced environment.
· Work within recognized time frame appropriate to the task.
· Follows all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
· Follows all safety procedures. Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
At Mereté, we are committed to establishing a supportive and welcoming workplace environment
where bias is acknowledged and overcome and where all associates feel welcomed and
supported. We value and develop people from all backgrounds and, experiences, leading us to
better serve our guests, associates, and community.
Mereté is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a
disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or age.
- Medford Oregon 97504
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.