|Salary||$14.00 to $18.00 / hr|
|How To Apply||https://jobs.retirement.org/rogue-valley-manor/jobs/10167?lang=en-us|
Rogue Valley Manor
compensation: $14.00 to $18.00 / hr
employment type: employee’s choice
job title: Server
Compensation Range: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr ; DOE
We are not a nursing home or typical retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best hospitality the Medford area has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience.
All we ask is that you bring excitement, a smile, energy, ambition to grow and learn new things, and great ideas to make us all better. This position also includes ensuring the accurate, safe, and timely service of regular and therapeutic diets to our residents. If you want to be treated like you matter, come join us in pushing the envelope!
The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy. It’s that simple.
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Now Offering PayActiv (Daily Pay Option)
- FREE Employee Parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Benefits
– we pay 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- – we pay 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Generous PTO (paid time off) plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Education Tuition Assistance Program and Employee Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee access to onsite pool & gym
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or apply online at this link:
Apply today and come be part of our community!
- Medford Oregon 97501
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.