|How To Apply||http://www.expressroseburg.com|
Veterinary Receptionist primary duty is interacting with clients and coordinating communication between doctors, assistants and the clients.
• Customer service
• Being attentive to client and pet needs
• Identify and work compassionately with clients in various emotional states
• Answer phones
• Schedule appointments and procedures
• Check-in clients
• Monitor client flow from check-in and discharge
• Process payment transactions
• Relay appropriate information
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office
• Greet clients as they come in
• Friendly, organized and detail oriented
If you are interested in this position, please apply with Express Employment today!
• Online at: www.expressroseburg.com
• Call us at: 541-673-3332
• Stop by our office: 741 NE Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg (Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm)
Check us out on Facebook and remember to LIKE us!
Take the first step to your new opportunities today!