|Salary||$17.00/hr + DOE|
Purpose of Position:
This position is responsible for the SWLCWPUD customer billing operation. This includes but is not limited to accounts receivable, customer account maintenance, revenue deposits and other tasks as outlined below or assigned by the District Manager.
Essential Job Skills:
• Outstanding communication, customer relations, and service skills.
• Able to work with frustrated customers under potentially stressful conditions.
• Able to accurately type a minimum of 25 words per minute on a PC. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent generic program.
• Perform normal office administration functions such as filing, sorting, printing, document scanning, etc.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Experience with utility billing programs is a plus.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures established for work areas.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent, two years executive administrative or secretarial experience, or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the above tasks.
This position is eligible for excellent benefits including health insurance and State retirement.
Please visit our website https://swlcwpud.org/ to obtain an employment application.