Business Analyst (Roseburg)
Part time, 20 hours a week $20.36-$22.96/DOE
Performs a variety of senior-level administrative duties requiring substantial coordination of information to ensure that a department’s day-to-day business functions are accurately processed, documented, and reported in accordance with established regulatory constraints, and policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and manage a Department’s complex or multi-layered administrative processes including, but not limited to, department head appointments and deadlines, collecting and organizing complex data, preparing and distributing correspondence, legal notices, public meeting notices, press releases, informational forms and miscellaneous business documents, preparing and posting agendas and taking minutes for department management meetings; coordinate, review and troubleshoot timesheets for accuracy; process timesheets and pay records timely, and coordinate communications with other County departments.
• Coordinate and maintain accurate financial tracking and reporting systems for multiple program-related billing and revenue streams in compliance with County revenue and cash handling procedures within the parameters of public accountability.
• Monitor fiscal recordkeeping and participate in analyzing data for expenditure projections and proposed solutions; maintain and interpret procedures and verification systems to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of program criteria.
• Ensure that the department’s personnel data processing, methods, and confidential recordkeeping are in compliance with all federal and state regulations, as well as policies and procedures and collective bargaining agreements, including, but not limited to, record retention, recruiting procedures, interviewing, hiring and orientation of new employees, position changes, annual reviews, employee wage or data changes, accurate and timely completion of paperwork submissions to Human Resources and Management & Finance; maintain department’s personnel files as well as other mandated records; and is primarily responsible for gathering and distribution of personnel data for the department.
• Implement approved Department policies and procedures; solve clerical and record keeping problems and interpret administrative process for personnel rules, and policies and procedures to employees, supervisors, and managers.
• Participate in the administration and coordination of various vendor and/or service contracts, grants, subcontracts and/or leases; participate in preparation of requests for proposal; prepare accurate treasurer remittances, ensure proper recording, generate billing, and reconcile payments and accounts.
• Supervise daily work of office clerical staff and/or volunteers; oversee and be responsible for ordering supplies; monitor and ensure accurate inventory and equipment recordkeeping; provide training and guidance as needed to ensure proper office processes are followed; participate in selection, work plan preparation, and evaluation of clerical staff.
Proficient use of computer software (including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook); collecting, coordinating, analyzing and reporting data; auditing data collection reports; composing proper correspondence and/or electronic communications in a professional manner; and leadership, and delegation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with Express Employment today!
• Online at: www.expressroseburg.com
• Call us at: 541-673-3332
• Stop by our office: 741 NE Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg (Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm)
Check us out on Facebook and remember to LIKE us!
Take the first step to your new opportunities today!