|How To Apply||https://careers-prsmanagement.icims.com/jobs/11294/login?_jsqid=undefined&_sp=eec7dc35-801a-4354-9009-91be21b3a8ce.1680369707657|
Rogue Valley Manor, Medford’s premier upscale senior living community, is seeking an experienced Pastry Chef with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Pastry Chef or equivalent roles to help lead our team of culinary professionals and oversee all bakery and pastry activities for our fine-dining restaurant, upscale casual Bistro, catering services, and all other areas of our culinary program. You will be responsible for all pastry and baked goods preparation, food quality control, and food safety within all kitchens and food preparation areas where pastries and baked goods are produced throughout the community.
The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy through sweets. Prior experience in and the ability to help others develop their potential through strong, effective leadership is a plus. Strong skills in cake production and decorating, pies, tarts, chocolate work, upscale a la carte dessert production, quick breads, breakfast pastries, display pieces, and writing standardized recipes are essential.
We have a fun and friendly work environment and it’s important to us that you enjoy coming to work each day. We offer competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits including:
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement
- Now Offering PayActiv (Daily Pay Option)
- FREE Employee Parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Benefits
- – we pay 90% of employee’s monthly premium
- – we pay 50% of dependent(s) monthly premium
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours)
- Defined contribution retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent Care $5000)
- Generous PTO (paid time off) plan
- Employee recognition programs
- Education Tuition Assistance Program and Employee Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee access to onsite pool & gym
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
Apply today and come be part of our community!
Click here to apply on our website: https://jobs.retirement.org/rogue-valley-manor/jobs/11294?lang=en-us